Supply Chain Management Audit
SCM Processes and Verification
We Pack can offer single and multi-phase approaches to projects, depending on scope and client needs. We Pack will help determine duration and deliverables for each phase of work.
Phase I: Data Collection
- We Pack partners with clients for a detailed onsite data collection effort, including:
- Current and future locations
- Locations and capabilities of current distribution partners
- Locations and types of assets supporting current distribution
- Current distribution processes, down to the lowest level the client needs
- SKUs and units of measure
- Historical volume, by item and location
- At the conclusion of this phase, approx. four weeks after site visit return, We Pack provides:
- Detailed current supply chain map
- Detailed proposal for an optimized distribution network to support immediate needs and long-term growth strategy
Phase II: Hardware/Software
- We Pack will identify and recommend the necessary supply chain tools:
- Warehouse management system (WMS)
- RF hardware for facilities to support WMS
- Transportation management system (TMS)
- Preliminary recommendations and estimates are refined upon completion of Phase I
Phase III: Design
- Detailed process map for new supply chain, based on documented ISO 9001:2008 processes and other safety standards
- Proposed locations for new supply chain and/or 3PL facilities
- Building layouts for distribution facilities
- Equipment list and budget for distribution and transportation operations
- Interface/integration map for supply chain tools
- Implementation plan identifying sequence and timing for:
- Facility construction
- Facility modification
- System integration
- New business process implementation
Phase IV: Execution / Implementation
- Program management is available for the following:
- Software implementation and training – WMS, TMS, Fleet, etc.
- Construction management
- Quality control process implementation
- Registration & certification preparation
Phase V: Post Implementation Review and Optimization
- Following implementation, an on-site review will be performed to identify additional refinements and opportunities for optimizing efficiency
We Pack Logistics Team Members:
- Project Manager
- 100 percent focused on your project. This individual serves as main point of contact.
- IT Manager
- This individual will focus on IT recommendations and solutions for project design and logistical requirements.
- IT Support
- These individuals will support IT initiatives.
- Administrative Support
- These individuals will provide data collection, general analysis and reporting, plus weekly progress reports.
- This individual will support the design and layout of facilities.
- These individuals will be responsible for building design.